If you are suffering from tooth loss, dental implants in Yuba City may allow you to regain a complete, beautiful smile. As the most predicable and preferred solution to replace your missing teeth, more than 500,000 are placed each year because they offer over a 95% success rate. While you look forward to filing in the empty space, you are concerned about their cost. This is only natural as they do tend to cost more upfront when compared to traditional options, like dentures. However, their long-term costs are far lower, allowing you to make a true investment in your dental health and quality of life.
How Much Do Dental Implants Cost?
There is no cut and dry answer as to how much you can expect to pay for the procedure because there are various factors that influence the price. On average, a single tooth replacement can cost anywhere from $1,000 to $3,000 while an implant bridge can cost as much as $25,000. However, the amount you will spend out-of-pocket will vary based on several factors, such as:
- Number of Teeth Being Replaced: The amount of your final procedure will depend on how many teeth you are replacing. Generally, if you are replacing more than one, you will receive a discount when compared to paying for each tooth individually.
- Type of Implants: The type of implant post used will also influence the price. Standard posts that are about 3 to 6 millimeters in diameter and 6 to 14 millimeters in length tend to cost more because they can be customized with abutments. However, if mini implants are used, which are about 2 millimeters in diameter, they are not customizable. Therefore, they tend to cost less.
- Additional Procedures: Often, additional procedures are needed prior to your implant placement procedure, such as tooth extractions or bone grafting. If these treatments are needed, it will increase the amount you can expect to pay.
- Insurance Coverage: While your insurance policy will not likely cover the procedure, it may pay a portion, such as if a tooth extraction is needed. This will help to lower the cost of the treatment to keep it within your budget.
- Financing Options: To make paying for your new smile more affordable, your dentist in Yuba City may offer payment options or accept third-party financing.
Are Dental Implants Right for Me?
If you are interested in treating your tooth loss with a solution that closely looks and mimics natural teeth, it is time to see if dental implants are right for you. In addition to determining your candidacy for the procedure, your dentist will also provide you with a quote and your payment options.
About Dr. Ajaipal Sekhon
Dr. Ajaipal Sekhon has been a trusted dentist in Yuba City since 2008. After opening Fit Dental in 2011, he has helped his patients achieve and maintain healthy, beautiful smiles using the latest dental advancements. If you are suffering from tooth loss, contact Fit Dental today to schedule a consultation to discuss your treatment options.